The Station C adventure continues!
The Station C team is thrilled to announce that we will continue to offer an amazing coworking space in bigger and more beautiful location in the heart of the Mile End.
Last December, we made some tough decisions concerning Station C and we opted to search for a new partner. Following the announcement, we received innumerable notes of thanks, encouragement and support. We were touched and delighted to see how many people loved Station C in Montreal and abroad.
After evaluating our options, Jonathan, Yves and Dan happily accepted to sell a portion of the Station C business to Steve Laprise, Editor and owner of the Lien MULTIMEDIA, Qui fait Quoi, CONVERGENCE magazine and newMEDIAcanada.ca. Steve is now the majority shareholder Station C. His team will reinvigorate Station C, ensuring its long term success. Dan will remain president and take an advisory role while Jonathan will help ensure a smooth transition. Though Dan and Jonathan will be less involved in the daily management of the space, they will constantly be searching for ways to help Steve improve Station C for all its members. Both Jon and Yves will remain members of Station C.
The move is scheduled for February 28th and we will be back up and running on Monday, March 4 and our new, amazing, location.
The new location is at 5605 Avenue de Gaspé, suite 204 (just above St. Viateur). Over 5 years of managing a coworking space has taught us a lot and we poured our experience and our members’ recommendations into the design of the new space!
Here are just a few of the improvements we’ve made to Station C.
- One additional meeting room for a total of 3 rooms.
- Meeting rooms are soundproofed, air conditioned and ventilated with large windows to let in tons of natural light.
- 1800 square feet of bigger – yes, you read that correctly – over 4200 square feet of beautiful space!
- Separation between common areas, kitchen and work areas!
- Secure bike racks in the garage!
- Separate beautiful toilets for men and women!
- Showers for men and women!
- The amazing Japanese Café Falco http://tinyurl.com/bkbcgwl in the ground floor of the building.
- Central and powerful heating and air conditioning
- Whiteboard walls in conference rooms!
- Access to Lien MULTIMEDIA’s and Qui fait Quoi publications and conferences
If you are still not a member, we invite you to try our new space for free.
Don’t worry, everyone will be invited to the launch party in March!
Dan and the Station C team