Speaking of greeting cards, have you received them before? Usually, people receive and send a greeting card during the holiday season. But what is a greeting card?
A greeting card is a small card that can be a medium to express sentiments. You will find it in small size and usually is made in various design. There are no rules where the card can only be used by certain people or parties. That is why we see it used by individuals, organizations, or even companies.
In business, greeting cards are becoming more and more popular now! Why? What can they do with the card? Why did they choose to make and use it?
If you have a few questions and want to know more about greeting cards in a business, then you should definitely read this article!
1. What Can Be Done Using Greeting Cards?
Why do so many businesses use the card? What can they do by using it? Here are a few answers to these questions!
- Many companies use a greeting card to keep their relationships with their customers, employees, or even business partners.
- Greeting cards help the company to improve its relationship with customers. It can also be a way to increase the level of satisfaction and loyalty!
- Want to show that your customers, employees, and business partners are one of your priorities? Or want to show them that they are valuable to your business? Then you can try sending them a greeting card.
2. Why A Greeting Card?
Why do people choose to use greeting cards? Is there anything special about the card? Maybe a few points below can help you to find out why people choose to use this card.
- The first thing that makes people want to use a greeting card is because of its affordable price. We all know that making or even buying a greeting card won’t cost you a fortune. In businesses, where you will need to make lots of cards, many companies prefer to make and print their own card in a greeting card printing service. Why? Because the more card they make, the cheaper they will have to pay per card.
- There are tons of online and offline stores that offer a wide variety of greeting cards at affordable prices. But if you decide to make a greeting card instead of buying it, don’t worry because the process is quite simple!
- For those who are quite difficult to express their feelings verbally, a greeting card can be a solution for that.
- Greeting cards look more personal than sending greeting messages via email and other social media.
3. When Should the Greeting Card Be Sent or Given?
A greeting card is usually used and sent on certain moments or special days. Here are a few examples of when you could send greeting cards to your customers, business partners, or even employees.
- New Year
- Hari Raya Puasa and Hajj
- Lunar Chinese New Year